Home » » About Me

About Me

Written By Unknown on Sabtu, 01 Juni 2013 | 14.21

My name is Abdus Somad Bukhori. I was a young man of 4 brothers and my son both number of married couples who love each other. I was born in Surabaya on June 1, 1989, my hobby is sleeping and reading, when I have something to do, sleep is main choice I would do.

For everyday I never freelance COFFEE name that reminds me of the lyrics to the reggea song "kopi hitam kupu-kupuku, kopi hitam semangatku, kopi hitamku selalu". and coffee activities I always do with my friends one room while discussing and joking together to entertain themselves.

I began to recognize the computer when it was 1st class in Junior High School bench in SMP Negeri 4 Pasuruan in 2001 which is the most I recalled school today, where I met a friend named Fadhila ALI. He was my friend who is very proud of and I loved because he was the one who could help me in any case study in school and was always encouraging.

We have a lot of similarities ranging from music, sports, games, and we also have the same ideals that wants to learn to be a programmer. I am one of the lovers Scorpion Band Goup hard rock band from Hannover, Germany. I remember when my birthday is the first time he gave me gifts and memories are gifts that are original cassette CD scorpion album Crazy World (1990 ) which turned out he also likes these bands.

At the end of 2009, in this year of anguish arises because this year my closest friends are separated by very instrumental in teaching all things together for us. Good bye my best friend really is very beautiful memories with you, I will always remember what you have taught me, and whatever is in you I will always remember forever.

To re- introduce myself in, let's remove the memories of a very beautiful moment it was. I started to explore computers in early 2008 at which time I worked as an operator cafe in town where I live.

Entry in 2009 I had to stop for a moment in learning and studying computer science and had swerved into an employee at one plywood mill PT. Rackindo Sejahtera as staff PPIC (Production Planning and Inventory Control). But I could not longer work at the factory because I was fed up and felt left behind by new information about the outside world so I decided myself to resign as an employee.

Once out of the factory I applied to one cellular company in Indonesia, Telkomsel, and thank God I was immediately accepted and can start to work on the next day. This is where I began to learn a lot about the world and to work celuler very exciting for me personally.

And this time I was a student at STIQOM and just turned in my first semester in the Department of Information Engineering. And this year I was able to devote a little one of my hobbies through my new blog up this is emobileworlds.blogspot.com. Hopefully I wake up a new blog could be useful for visitors and readers as a fairly accurate information.

Going forward I want to make this blog to be more perfect. For that, I expect the reader to give his comment that this blog is able to repair what the drawbacks.

Thank you and best regards

1 komentar:

  1. Hello Abdus...
    I think you're good looking. But why you choose that image as your profile photo? I can't see your face well, because it's little dark and low resolution. Would you mind if you change your photo then? I'm sure it will kinda better and you look more handsome ^_^
    Just my opinion. Thank you, and good luck.

    BalasHapus

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.